Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    here is what the school was using when I took drivers-ed. I also wish that EVERYONE would have to also pass a course using a stickshift as well as an automatic transmission. you never know when you might have to drive a vehicle with a stickshift to save someone life or your own.

    100 1347

    100 1349
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    Took mine in this

    mulewagon1

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    Well, it was 1988 and the Buick we drove was close to a decade old...it was kinda like drivin a boat.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    I honestly don't remember, I think it may have been a Chevy Cavalier. I only had to drive once and it consisted of driving down Powell Valley Mountain turning at the bottom and driving back up and to the school, DONE. Most of my friends had to also go in front of the judge to get their license but mine was mailed to me and I never had to go so don't know what was up with that.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    I got my license at the BSG Armory...lol..that driving test was down the hill and back up..maybe a 10th of a mile.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    we drove a newer model malibu.

    but manual transmissions are a dying breed, i have a feeling in 10-20 years, they will be extinct.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    Horse and buggy
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did you take Drivers-Ed in??

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    but manual transmissions are a dying breed, i have a feeling in 10-20 years, they will be extinct.

    Go anywhere overseas and it's the exact opposite.


    Pretty sure I did my driving in a Chevy Corsica.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •